Ross Tech offers diagnostic software for the Volkswagen/Audi family of vehicles. The VAG-COM Diagnostic Software (VCDS) is a software package for Windows that emulates the functions of the dealers’ very expensive proprietary scan tools. This inexpensive OEM alternative turns your PC into a sophisticated diagnostic tool, which performs the functions of a factory VAG-1551 or VAG-1552 scan tool, capable of diagnosing Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles.
Add the HEX-NET WiFi Interface and it turns most smart devices with WiFi and a web browser into a factory level diagnostic tool. It will also work with VCDS running on a Windows PC.
- Plugs directly into 1996 through current model year cars; works with all diagnostic-capable VW/Audi cars, even the latest models which require a direct CAN connection and use the UDS/ODX protocol.
- Acts as a “dongle” — Activation for the full-function version of VCDS and for VCDS-Mobile is built in. Use the HEX-NET with VCDS on a Windows PC or with VCDS-Mobile on almost any smart device, no activation codes required.
- Microsoft Windows® versions from XP through the current Windows 8
- Apple iPad®, iPhone®, etc.
- Most Android® phones and tablets
- Blackberry Z10®, Q10®, etc.
- Microsoft Surface® & Windows Phone®
- KindleFire®, etc.