The MaxiSYS Mini is a revolutionary, ultra-mobile solution for automotive diagnostics. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with a powerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage. The multitasking Android Operating system is capable of coding, adaptations, actuations and much more. Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs. with a crystal clear 7.9” screen, the MaxiSYS® Mini helps you organize information, diagnose complex vehicle symptoms and analyze fault codes quickly, easily and efficiently.
What’s in the Box?
The MaxiSYS® Mini comes with a wireless Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI), all necessary adaptors for 1996 & newer vehicles, software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles, and cables needed to get the job done, as well as one year of FREE updates.
OBD-1 Connector Kit: The connector kit allows MaxiSYS® Mini users to access older vehicles ABS/SRS systems that cannot be accessed through the 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector.
Product Features & Functions
- Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus; Virtual on-screen keyboard
- Wi Fi wireless to access your favorite web resources
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with ultra range Bluetooth
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 40 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete function capability for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding, and even ECU programming
- Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
- Configure live data display options, set alarms, record, and playback data frames with one touch
- Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
- Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases