- Ergonomic and functional design. Simplified procedures for maximum ease of use.
- Compact (2 pounds) for shop and mobile use.
- Energy efficient.
- Search for make, model and year of the vehicle with preview of the key profile
- Instantly search by code even with partial depth input.
- Dynamic graphic representation of the cut, with additional key information.
- Management of favorites and customer accounts with an internal database of user notes.
- Integrated help screens.
- Updates via Internet or USB
994 Laser uses four jaws A-B-C-D for laser keys. The G jaw (optional) for edge cut keys continuous cutting on one or two sides without the need to turn the key. The H jaw (optional) for Tibbe systems. Incorporated bit stop, perfect anchoring without adaptors and simple and fast replacement, all in one tracer.
Keyline patented systems:
- Key tilting prevention system.
- Insertion from the top of the Widia cutter.
- Auto setting of the cutter for a replacement.