The Hyundai GDS is the most advanced diagnostic tool for all Hyundai vehicles. The GDS provides complete functionality from diagnosis to reprogramming as well as maintenance and service information. The system offers total diagnostic coverage of all engine, chassis and body systems, reading and re-setting of diagnostic trouble codes (DTC), and coding of all engine, chassis, body and instrumentation modules.
The Hyundai GDS interface can also operate as the KIA OEM diagnostic solution. Separate software and adapter required.
- Key configuration
- Also functions as the KIA OEM diagnostic solution with adaptors, and additional software.
- Full component activation clearing and re-setting of adaptation values
- Total ASSYST / ASSYST + control (Active Service System) to update on board service history
- PC Based: PC Required
- Model Year Coverage: 1986 to current
- PC Recommended: AE i7 Durabook Custom Laptop
- Service Information: www.hyundaitechinfo.com
- License is purchased through AE Tools
What’s in the box?
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- VCI Module
- Trigger Module
- Cable-Mini USB Cable
- Adapter Cable-DLC
- Cable – Battery Power Extension Adapter