Use a GM Tech II along with a CAN Diagnostic Interface (CANdi) module, and you’ve got dealer-level diagnostic and programming abilities on GM vehicles, model year 1992 through 2013. The Tech II operates as a stand-alone tool, except during programming, when a PC connection with a 9-pin serial connection is required.
The CANdi Module is needed for the Tech II to read CAN data.
- Covers all powertrain, chassis, and body systems.
- 100% Bi-Directional capabilities.
- ALL Body system Functions.
- Setups and initialization function for Replacement ECUs.
- 4 wheel & Electric steering Functions for wheel Alignment service.
- Full TPMS functionality.
- Programming and setups for all Modules.
- Additional coverage also available for SAAB, Suzuki, and Isuzu. *Requires additional 32MB card(s).
- PC-Based: Only required if reprogramming, Tech 2 diagnostic software update is performed, or if Tech2WIN is used.
- Model Year Coverage: 1992 and newer OBD systems, CAN-equipped vehicle coverage with CANdi module up to 2013.
- PC Recommended: AE Tools i7 Durabook Custom Laptop
- Software License: www.acdelcotds.com
What’s in the box?
- Authentic GM Tech 2
- CANdi module
- PC interface kit
- AC to DC power supply
- loop back testers
- data link connector.