Add this vehicle communication interface to your toolbox and start performing Pass-Thru programming on all GM vehicles built since 1996 and into the future. The MDI manages the transfer of data between a vehicle’s onboard ECU network with an auxiliary CAN bus, and offers faster programming speed using J2534.
- Reprogramming for GM vehicles 1996 and forward. *Note: Tech II still needed for some module programming
- Diagnostic coverage for GM Global A Vehicles starting with the 2010 Camaro.
- GDS 2 required for Global A Communication.
- Programming speeds up to 20% to 70% faster than the Tech 2.
- PC Based: Require PC Connection
- Model Year Coverage: 1996 through current and future GM vehicles
- PC Recommended: AE Tools i7 Durabook Custom Laptop
- Software License: www.acdelcotds.com
What’s in the box?
- MDI VCI with J1962 Cable
- MDI to USB cable
- Power adapter
- MDI user’s guide (CD)