Step up to the dealer-level with the Ford VCM-II. When connected to an AE Tools custom laptop with an IDS subscription, this interface opens up complete diagnostic coverage of current and future Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. This includes module reprogramming, key programming, and all other functions. The VCM II is required for all new 2016 Ford vehicles and is backward compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
- Supports the new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR)
- Communicates wirelessly with your laptop so technicians can work remotely.
- Access to module programming and installation for all modules
- Injector coding, steering angle resets, new key programming, and all other dealer functions.
- PC Based: Requires PC connection
- Model Year Coverage: 1996 through current and future Ford vehicles
- PC Recommended: AE Tools i7 Durabook Custom Laptop
- Software License: Ford IDS requires a software license with annual renewal. The license is connected to one VCM or VCM II, and covers the scan system software and programming subscription.
- Software license available through AE Tools.
What’s in the Box?
- VCM II
- VCM to laptop cable
- USB wireless cards
- DLC cable
BUY FORD IDS NOW