The AutoLink AL619 scan tool helps you determine why the Check Engine Light, ABS, or SRS warning lights are on for over 50 different vehicle manufacturers. The tool offers the same features as our AL609, but comes with the added benefits of SRS system diagnosis, code reading and clearing. A very powerful tool for body and specialty shops that need quick testing for SRS and ABS, the AutoLink AL619 is a must for any technician.
- Diagnoses and erases ABS & SRS codes on over 50 domestic, Asian & European vehicle makes
- Work with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European
- Live Data – Displays, records and plays back complete OBDII vehicle data stream
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
- Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface