A fast and easy way to properly check your DLC port prior to scan tool communication or ECU flashing.
- Conduct a safety check on OBD II DLC port prior to connecting your scan tool or flashing an ECU.
- Warning beep will alert you when the voltage falls below 12V or when it rises above 15.2 V while programming or coding.
- Provides a quick check on the alternator charging conditions by voltage monitoring
- Make voltage/frequency measurement at the pins during diagnosis communication with ECU when the engine will not start.
- Detection of protocol and data communication during diagnosis and re-flash on the ECU.
- Works with 12v/24v systems
- Bench Flashing of ECUs
- Allows remote key FOB programming via pin jumping
Buy AE Tools Break Out Box