OBD DIAGNOSTIC PORT TESTER
Protect your expensive diagnostic equipment with this affordable tool. The OBD DIAGNOSTIC PORT TESTER is the easiest and quickest way to check that the OBD port has 12 volts and good ground connections.
It also checks the PIN 7 line on VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA vehicles, to make sure that if an aftermarket radio is fitted, they have wired the system correctly otherwise damage can be done to any diagnostic equipment that is connected to it.
Can be used on all makes
- The new ADC 116 adapter allows you to test the OBD2 port of a vehicle.
- The Pin 7 indicator light will let you know whether there is power going to Pin 7 of the OBD2 port.
- There should not be any power on this Pin as this is a communication Pin for most Audi's & Volkswagen's. If the Pin 7 lights up something is mis-wired and Do Not connect your Diagnostic Equipment.
- Power on the Pin 7 will damage your Diagnostic Equipment.
- OBD2 Power On indicator light will let you know right away whether there is a blown fuse on the OBD2 port and whether there is proper grounding through the port.
- A real timer saver.